CBD oil has been on Delaware store shelves for a few years now, but where did it come from and what benefits does it have for consumers? NuLeaf Naturals wants to provide you with what you need to know about CBD oil including its legality and where to find CBD oil in Delaware.
Is CBD in Delaware Legal?
Under Delaware Senate Bill 17 (DE Medical Marijuana Act), Delaware residents must obtain a certification from their doctor and meet certain requirements to qualify for its medical marijuana program. Medical marijuana qualified patients can use any CBD products if they contain at least 15% CBD and less than 0.7% THC.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid that interacts without the body’s own endocannabinoid system. When CBD is ingested it binds to our body’s endocannabinoid system which is believed to cause several therapeutic benefits.
CBD Oil Terms You Should Know
Consumers can easily get confused by all the different terms and jargon when it comes to CBD. Use this glossary to differentiate between different types of CBD oil.
- Full Spectrum: Full spectrum indicates the entire plant was used to manufacture the CBD. Legal full spectrum CBD oil contains a negligible amount of THC.
- Broad Spectrum: Broad spectrum indicates the entire plant was used to manufacture the CBD, but that all THC has been removed. Broad spectrum CBD oil may lose other helpful compounds during production.
- CBD Isolate: CBD in its purest form. CBD isolate has fallen out of favor to full spectrum CBD.
- Hemp Oil: CBD oil derived from cannabis sativa (industrial hemp.) Hemp oil containing less than 0.3% THC is federally legal.
- Cannabis Oil: CBD oil derived from non-hemp sources is better known as cannabis CBD oil or cannabis oil.
Where to Buy CBD in Delaware
Consumers can find NuLeaf Naturals full spectrum CBD oil at several reputable outlets. Use our store finder to find a NuLeaf Naturals retailer near you. We only partner with reputable suppliers who can give you on-the-spot help in answering your questions.
If you’d rather not leave your home and still have CBD questions or need help finding the right product call our experts at 720-372-4842. If you’re ready to order CBD oil now, navigate to our shop page for more information on our CBD products and how to buy now.
CBD oil is federally legally so long as it contains less than 0.3% THC, as mandated by the 2018 Farm Bill. It may not be legal at a state, county, or local level. Check your local laws and regulations before buying CBD oil.
This guide may not be up to date on the current legislation at the state or local level. We recommend you do your research to understand the legalities surrounding CBD oil where you live.