South Dakota residents have heard coworkers talking about CBD oil at the water cooler, seen ads for it online, and have likely seen CBD products already. CBD oil is seemingly everywhere but accurate information on its benefits and uses is lagging. Let’s learn all about CBD oil in South Dakota including what makes CBD so special and how to find high-quality CBD oil.
Is CBD in South Dakota Legal?
In 2017 the South Dakota legislature passed Senate Bill 95 which excluded CBD from the state’s definition of marijuana, recognized CBD as Schedule 4 substance, and allowed for the use for CBD products for patients meeting certain conditions. CBD oil law in South Dakota for non-medical residents is vague at best.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD is a cannabinoid. CBD works with our body’s natural endocannabinoid system to release different chemicals. CBD oil manufacturers mix CBD with a non-toxic carrier oil like avocado or hemp seed oil for an efficient and edible delivery system.
How to Find High-Quality CBD Products
- Dark Bottles: The sun’s rays can degrade CBD, but dark glass bottles protect the oil’s CBD content.
- Made On Dates: Fresh CBD is the best CBD. Use manufacture dates to get the freshest CBD oil you can.
- Batch Numbers: Batch numbers mean the producer is closely monitoring their product. No batch numbers mean poor quality control.
- Lab-Tested: Don’t believe ingredient claims unless they’ve been lab-tested and verified by a third-party. This includes CBD and THC contents.
- Full Spectrum: Full spectrum differs from broad spectrum and CBD isolate since the entire plant is used to produce CBD. It’s believed that different parts of the cannabis plant work together to create more potent potential benefits.
Where to Buy CBD in South Dakota
It’s easy to find CBD products in South Dakota, but difficult to find high-quality CBD. NuLeaf Naturals wants to provide high-quality full spectrum CBD oil to all residents along with helpful advice about its potential benefits and uses.
If you prefer in-person help you can visit one of our many qualified retailers. NuLeaf Naturals only partners with knowledgeable retailers for in-person help in finding the right product or learning more. If you need direct help with our CBD now, call our CBD experts at 720-372-4842.
If you’re ready to shop for full spectrum CBD oil and order now head to our shop page for legal, high-quality CBD oil delivered directly to your home or office.
CBD oil is federally legally so long as it contains less than 0.3% THC, as mandated by the 2018 Farm Bill. It may not be legal at a state, county, or local level. Check your local laws and regulations before buying CBD oil.
This guide may not be up to date on the current legislation at the state or local level. We recommend you do your research to understand the legalities surrounding CBD oil where you live.