You can find CBD oil all over Wyoming, but there are many residents with questions about this popular product. NuLeaf Naturals wants to give consumers everything they need to know about CBD oil including what it is, its legality in Wyoming, and how to find high-quality pure CBD oil.
Is CBD Legal in Wyoming?
CBD oil is legal in Wyoming, but some types of CBD oil are only legal for certain residents. Wyoming’s Hemp Extract Registration Card is issued to residents meeting certain medical conditions that allow them to purchase both hemp and non-hemp derived CBD oil.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD is mixed in with non-toxic oil for application directly to the skin, ingestion in your favorite drink, or application directly below the tongue.
Types of CBD Oil in Wyoming
- Broad Spectrum: Broad spectrum CBD oil is produced from the entire hemp plant, but all THC is removed.
- Full Spectrum: Full spectrum CBD is produced from the entire hemp plant including incidental THC. Full spectrum CBD oil contains a negligible amount of THC.
- CBD Isolate: Pure CBD. CBD isolate has fallen out of favor for broad and full spectrum CBD oils.
- Hemp Oil: CBD oil produced from the hemp variety of the cannabis sativa plant.
- Cannabis Oil: CBD oil produced from non-hemp varieties of cannabis. Cannabis oil’s legality varies from state to state.
Where to Buy CBD in Wyoming
Because CBD oil is loosely regulated, it’s difficult for residents to be sure they’re getting a good product. NuLeaf Naturals produces lab-tested full spectrum CBD oil that gives Wyoming residents a great product every time. You can use our retail store locator to find our partners all over Wyoming or if you know what you want you can buy CBD oil online directly to your home or office now. For more help in finding the right product, call our CBD experts at 720-372-4842.
CBD oil is federally legally so long as it contains less than 0.3% THC, as mandated by the 2018 Farm Bill. It may not be legal at a state, county, or local level. Check your local laws and regulations before buying CBD oil.
This guide may not be up to date on the current legislation at the state or local level. We recommend you do your research to understand the legalities surrounding CBD oil where you live.