Your feedback helps make us better!
Love our service, or have an idea on what we could improve? Fill out our survey and let us know what you think! As a thank you for your time, you’ll be entered to win a $100 NuLeaf Naturals gift card!
See below for full sweepstakes details.
NULEAF NATURALS SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”) GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- How to Enter: No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter, complete the online survey found on our website here. Such entry must include your complete name, phone number, email, age, city and state of residence. Be sure to click the “submit” button when you are done. There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
- Dates and Times: The Sweepstakes will run until 11:59:59pm EST on August 30th, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Closing Date”).
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by High Tide Inc. (the “Sponsor”) on behalf of NULEAF NATURALS (the “Company”).
- Eligibility: Only legal residents of the United States are eligible to enter. Individuals must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry to be entered in the Sweepstakes. Entries may not be submitted by directors, officers or employees of any of a Sponsor, their agents, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions (collectively, the “Companies”) or promotional agencies, members of the immediate family of, or persons domiciled with directors, officers or employees of any of the Companies. “Immediate family member” means husband, wife, child, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. Sweepstakes may only be entered from within the United States, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Proof of identification and eligibility must be provided upon request.
- Prize: There will be one prize of a $100 gift card redeemable only on the Company’s ecommerce platform. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions will be permitted. In the case of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. There is a limit of one prize per entrant. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any additional expenses or costs incurred by the winner in connection with the prize.
- Selection of the Winner: The winner will be selected in a random draw in the Sweepstakes conducted from all eligible entries received prior to the draw date. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the draw. The random draw will be conducted by a representative of the Sponsor on the draw date.
- Notification: Sponsor will notify the winner via email at the time of prize distribution. As a condition of winning the prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without aid or assistance and otherwise be in compliance with these Official Rules. Selected entrant may also be required to complete, sign and return a declaration of compliance with the Official Rules and a liability release, and any other applicable forms that may be required by the Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date of the accompanying notification. If a selected entrant fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, does not complete and return any required forms within the time specified, or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, he/she/they will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize and another entrant may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. The prize will be provided online via email through a coupon code that can be used at checkout. A physical gift card will not be provided.
- The Winner of the Sweepstakes By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, including without limitation, for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to reasons outside of the Sponsor’s control including acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or who attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Sponsor or any other person.
- Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any online entrant, entry will be declared made by the registered name and address on such entry. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof of identity. Any attempted form of entry not expressly permitted by these Official Rules is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Personal Information: By participating in the Sweepstakes and voluntarily providing the personal information as set out in these Official Rules, you grant the Sponsor the right to use this personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and publicity of this Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her/their name, city and province of residence, likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, any biographical information provided by each winner and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes, now and in the future, in any media without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Any inquiry concerning an applicant’s personal information collected and used by the Sponsors should be addressed to [email protected].
- General Conditions
- The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend in whole or in part this Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice and without liability if the Sponsor determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned.
- The Sponsor and each of its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable, jointly or severally, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, viruses, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computer relating to or resulting from submitting a Registration, inability to access the Registration website; inability to download entry material; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion or telephone lines or the Internet or the Survey website, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Surveys, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the selected winner or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or for any other reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting an entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Selected winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive, or inability to use any part of the Prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned for any reason.
- All decisions of the Sponsors regarding any and all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final and binding on all entrants.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to the applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This Sweepstakes and all related matters shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including but not limited to the Survey, print or online advertising, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Participating in this Sweepstakes constitutes irrevocable acceptance and agreement to all of these rules and regulations.
- These Official Rules may be amended by the Sponsor at any time without notice.