When shopping for CBD oil, there are many factors to consider. You want to purchase the highest quality oil from a reputable source. Consider all of the following when deciding what and where to buy CBD oil:
- Pure CBD oil. NuLeaf Naturals oil is pure, meaning the only ingredient in each bottle is CBD oil. Other brands may include fillers, carrier oils, scents, and other additives.
- Organic. Organically grown products are better for you and better for the environment. NuLeaf Naturals sources from sustainable, licensed farms in the state of Colorado. Because the USDA has not yet agreed to certify any hemp products grown in the U.S., NuLeaf Naturals uses third-party lab testing to verify that our CBD oil is 100 percent organic. To view those lab results, click here.
- Full spectrum. By choosing a full spectrum product, you’re gaining a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes, which is entirely natural (unlike a synthetic CBD or CBD isolate) and is more beneficial than an isolate.
- Quality and Purity. NuLeaf Naturals relies on industry leaders to create rigorous third-party testing to ensure all products are lab-verified organic and free from pesticides, fungi, mold, heavy metals, herbicides, and mycotoxins.
- Extraction Method. NuLeaf Naturals uses CO2 extraction methods which are green and safe, to produce the highest quality product. Subcritical and supercritical extraction methods are combined to extra a full range of cannabinoids as well as terpenes, essential oils, and phytochemicals for a robust and potent blend.
Where to Buy CBD Oil to Use
Where you buy your full spectrum CBD oil depends entirely on your personal preference and convenience. Online orders placed at NuLeafNaturals.com are shipped to all fifty states as well as to a number of international locations.
You can also find organic CBD oil in a number of retail locations. Sprouts Farmers Market recently added NuLeaf Naturals CBD oil to all thirty-one of its Colorado stores. Read more here.
NuLeaf has also partnered with a number of retailers throughout the U.S., including locations such as health food stores, retail outlets, pet stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, naturopath offices, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nutritionists, athlete specialty stores (such as vitamin shops, bike and ski shops, etc.), holistic healers, and more. Click here to find a retail location near you.
You might prefer to buy locally if you want or need your product immediately, though online orders are typically shipped out within one day and often arrive within two to three business days. Perhaps you first learned about NuLeaf Naturals from your chiropractor, veterinarian, personal trainer, or naturopath, and wish to continue purchasing NuLeaf Naturals through that person or organization.
When buying locally, we recommend giving them a call to ensure they have the product currently in stock, as some locations tend to sell out quickly. Alternatively, you may prefer to shop online for convenience and to save time. If you’ve got questions about CBD oil, you can speak to one of our expert team members who are ready to assist you seven days a week.